What are Small Groups?
Small Groups are the CORE of Calvary. As Calvary grows, so do our Small Groups. Small Groups help us to enact:
- Our vision - Connecting Christ to our Community
- Our mission - Love God. Grow in Faith, Serve Others, and Go Change the World.
The core of Small Groups is less about what you do and more about who you do it with. We all need each other and that’s why we have Small Groups at Calvary Church.
- Connect Groups - Interest Based Groups
- Community Groups - Community Outreach Groups
- Campus Groups - Life Nights - Midweek Groups
- Recovery Groups - AA, Divorce Care, Grief Share, Financial Peace, Celebrate Recovery Groups
- Study Groups - Bible Study Groups, Points of Light (Preaching Points)
Connect Groups are groups that are geared towards interest-based events, such as: learning to paint, skating, bowling, coffee tasting, etc. These are some ideas of what to expect in our Connect Groups!
Looking to start a Connect Group? Sign up today below!